Ten stories about baby animals who find themselves dealing with adversities, unforeseen and whatever life will put in their way.
Ten different adventures to make children able to claim their own right to grow up and realize their dreams. Through delightful stories and beautiful illustrations that will remain in everybody’s heart,this collection deals with important and Unviersal issues such as courage, respect for differences, growth, death, friendship and much more.
STORIES ABOUT SPECIAL BABY ANIMALS
TO TALK TO CHILDREN ABOUT LIFE
The text is by a group of children, who have attended a storytelling workshop
meant to help them to deal with difficulties and give them the tools to struggle for
their own happy ending.
Illustrations: Annalisa Beghelli
A young and eclectic architect with a passion for illustrations.
She realizes editorial projects and illustrations for children books.
Illustrated volumes bound with paper board cover • 80 pages • In 72 x 29 • Age: from 6 years upwards.
Series: Stories with wings
It's a collection of stories aimed to let children fly on imagination's wings over cultural boundaries. Children will be so travelling among tales, myths or legends, finding out new ways of learing and living distant cultures' habits.
Other titles in the series:
- Long-legs tales - A collection of fairy tales coming from distant countries
- A world of mythical adventures - A collection of illustrated myths and legends
- A world of fabolous tales - An illustrated collectios of classic fairy tales
- Up there at the castle there was - Legend from a land of border
- Kuta's invention - Writing and the history of the written manuscript
- What a Revolution! - From Gutemberg to e-books
- A world of other stories - Illustrated tales from far away-countries
- A dive into the heart - Memories from life on a farm
- Filippo and the others - Good-night stories
- A day full of surprises
- I remember
© Carthusia Edizioni - all rights reserved
C · A · R · T · H · U · S · I · A